Pages

June 18, 2012

Books read to young children blogged by Jayiera M.

I've read 5 hours and 5 different books. The first and second hours I read to my little sisters and brother. The book was called The Gingerbread Man. This book is about an old man and an old woman who make a gingerbread cookie in the shape of a man. The gingerbread man comes to life and runs out of the house yelling "Run, run as fast as you can! You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man." The old man, the old woman, a cow and a cat cannot catch him. He then meets a sly fox along the way and the fox convinces him to jump on his back so he can cross the river. The fox tells the gingerbread man to jump on his head so he does not get wet. The fox opens his mouth and eats the gingerbread man in one bite. The third and fourth hours I read was to my baby cousin. I read him a bunch of different types of books. I don't remember every book title I read to him but I know i few of them. The  names are The Little Engine That Could, Baby's First 100 Words, and Night Night. The last hour I read was a magazine. I want to tell about the interesting article I read. The article was in French. I took french class in school so I knew some of the words. The words I didn't know I looked up. The article was about a 1 level house that had 1 bathroom, kitchen, 1 bedroom, and a living room. The story was very amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment